Congratulations to the following agencies, which were the first three in the State and counties to turn in their FY 2022 year-end UIPA Record Request Logs and Checklists to OIP:
- State Ethics Commission
- DBEDT/ Business Development and Support
- DBEDT/ Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Honolulu/ Office of the City Auditor
- Maui/ Prosecuting Attorney
- Honolulu/ Prosecuting Attorney
If your agency has not yet turned in its Log and Checklist to your agency coordinator, please do so before the July 31 deadline. For training and the Checklist form please go to this link to OIP’s website. For additional help, please call Michael Little at 586-1400.